Monday, February 21, 2011

Women and Tech: Focus On Female Consumers And The Founders Will Follow

Editor's note: This is a guest post written by TheIceBreak CEO Christina Brodbeck. Brodbeck is a UI designer, angel investor and entrepreneur based in San Francisco, CA. Women in tech.� I hate to say it, but I am tired of hearing about women in tech. As a female tech startup founder and angel investor, I am routinely asked how I feel about the lack of women in the technology sector.� Frankly, I?m a bit tired of the question.� It?s a topic worthy of discussion, but the conversation has grown far too narrow (as tends to happen in our Silicon Valley bubble).

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Techcrunch/~3/XR7jNldc1t0/

MISCROSOFT OFFICE MICROSOFT MICROSEMI MICROS SYSTEMS

No comments:

Post a Comment